MPI nodes hanging and output log incomplete
I'm using MPI with the PeptideDeriver pilot app (which I reworked to support JD2). I am running into some problems:
1. nodes that have finished jobs stall with 100% cpu usage while the entire MPI run isn't complete.
2. some tracer.log files don't contain all of the output -- for instance, the master node might have gotten a success message from a node, but not all the output of that job appear in the tracer.log file (the last bit is missing)
3. some jobs aren't finishing.
- Read more about MPI nodes hanging and output log incomplete
- 1 comment
- Log in or register to post comments